Tuesday 23 November 2010

OMG! I'm really on here!!

Yikes! Where do I begin? guess I will just jump in with both feet as usual. I have started this blog for a number of reasons. Firstly I have a passion to write,my life always seems like I'm on a  rollercoaster, going up and down,never still, and never boreing!sometimes quite hillarious, othertimes desperatly sad.
Secondly, I have recently separated from my husband of 17years, so am now venturing out on a whole new chaptre of my life, its scary!! but also exciting, once I get past the sadness.
Another reason to write is, that I find just the everyday life is fasinating and interesting, and so many friends over the years have told me to write it down, so this is the begining. First lesson, getting in and out of this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment